As a professional touch screen manufacturer, we will test our products before shipment to ensure that every piece of product received by our customers is of high quality. So today we come to understand what tests we generally do on touch screens panel?
The reliability test of the capacitive touch screen panel requires the appearance of the touch screen to be flawless, the electrical performance, mechanical performance, and environmental performance are normal. Any unqualified item must be repaired and redone. Because the multi capacitive touch screen panel is the center of human-computer interaction, screen performance and touch response directly affect the user experience and brand reputation, so any pcap capacitive touch screen panel must be tested for reliability before it can be used.
capacitive touch screen panel test standard
1. The appearance of the capacitive touch screen panel has no cracks, blisters, scratches, breakages, deformations, etc.
2. The capacitive touch screen panel FPC will not be soldered off, the circuit will not be loose, the connection will be stable, and there will be no foreign body interference
3. The touch screen function is normal, the touch does not fail, keep touching, does not drift, does not deviate, and is not bad.
4. The adaptability of the capacitive touch screen panel environment is normal, can withstand different environmental temperatures and changes, without irreversible damage to the mobile phone touch screen test items
Mechanical performance test
1. Impact resistance test: Test how much mechanical impact the capacitive touch screen panel can withstand during use, and record the response of the capacitive touch screen panel to external impacts and its applicability after being impacted. Observe whether the surface is deformed or twisted.
2. Bending resistance test: Capacitive touch screen panel tests the bending resistance of the FPC during the assembly process. After bending the FPC dozens of times from different angles, observe whether the FPC appearance is broken or its performance is damaged to ensure that the FPC can be normal use.
3. Squeeze test: capacitive touch screen panel tests the resistance to extrusion and load capacity during use. Pressure is applied to the touch screen to observe whether it is deformed or damaged, and whether its various properties are normal. Need to record the test status.
4. Hardness test: capacitive touch screen panel tests the resistance to external pressure and scribing. Scratch the touch screen screen with the pen core head, wipe the screen surface clean and observe whether there are scratches, cracks, indentations and other damage marks.
Touch performance test
1. Screen precision test: When the same position is clicked continuously, the response of the capacitive touch screen panel test is accurate and the speed is the same. If the results are the same, the screen precision is high and the performance is qualified. If the difference is too far, the accuracy of the touch screen is poor and cannot be applied. .
2. Touch sensitivity test: capacitive touch screen panel test response speed, sensitivity, and accuracy to touch commands under normal conditions. The sensitivity of the touch screen is divided into two indicators: line sensitivity and button touch sensitivity, no failure, no missing points, and fast response. That's it.
3. Touch accuracy test: The capacitive touch screen panel tests the accuracy of different contact positions when receiving touch commands, whether the accuracy is the same when clicking and swiping the screen, and whether the reaction speed of different areas is the same.
4. Recognition and separation test: When the capacitive touch screen panel is tested for multi-touch, the distance and size of the separation that the touch screen can recognize, whether the multi-touch can be accurately recognized, and the recognition error rate is recorded.
Environmental performance test
1. High temperature resistance test: To test the performance and storage status of the capacitive touch screen panel in a high temperature environment, it is necessary to monitor the performance of the touch screen in real time. After the test is completed, the performance of the touch screen at room temperature needs to be tested.
2. Low temperature resistance test: The capacitive touch screen panel tests whether the touch operation can be performed normally in a low temperature environment, and whether it will be irreversibly damaged due to low temperature. When changing from low temperature to normal temperature, whether there is any blistering or yellowing on the surface of the screen.
3. Salt spray resistance test: the corrosion resistance of the capacitive touch screen panel is tested. The surface of the touch screen is placed in a salt spray environment to observe whether it can be used normally. After the test is completed, check the appearance of the touch screen in a normal environment and whether the performance is qualified.
4. Temperature shock test: Under a rapidly changing ambient temperature, the capacitive touch screen panel can test whether it can maintain a normal working state, whether it has different environmental adaptability and endurance. Observe changes in touch screen performance and surface conditions.
Add: Building A, Bailu Plaza, No. 48, Gonghe Industrial Road, Gongle Community, Xixiang Street, Baoan District, Shenzhen,China. 518126